General Data Protection Regulation The General Data Protection Regulation is the new text of law managing personal data from may, 25th 2018. Software and business processes must be update in a rather short period of time ! Note that big businesses have more constraints than small one. For more information, read the Wikipedia page or the European Concil note.
- Prepare recruitement interview 26 February 2019
- e-commerce web site for free 13 September 2018
- e-commerce payments : not with your bank 20 July 2018
- Web site in HTTPS before July 2018 14 March 2018
- Migration to Windows 10: STILL FREE before December, 31st 2017 12 November 2017